Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Ending The Semester With A Bang!

I did it! I didn't think I could but I did it! I was able to pull off a 4.0 this past spring semester! I only had 4 classes but I wasn't sure if I would be able to get an A in one of my classes. So this makes 2 4.0 GPAs for my Senior year! Now I just have to pass Student Teaching! ha

This past weekend I also went up to Lincoln, NE for my friend Jen's sister's bachelorette party. I helped out a little but it was fun and of course I took pictures!

Jen (Maid of Honor), Jess (The Bride), Amanda (Matron of Honor)


It was fun to see downtown Lincoln, go with Jess to her final dress fitting, and I even made mints for the first time! (The mints that they will have out for the wedding.) 

[Not my photo but this is pretty much what they looked like]

The next few weeks will be filled with work, unpacking, hopefully finding out where I will be student teaching, and then the wedding May 27th!

Have a good day. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment